Senior Tribute Ads
Senior tribute ads are a great way to celebrate all the hard work your student has put into the last 13 years of school and congratulate them on a job well done. Ads will be on sale beginning Aug 1st, 2019, and prices start as low as $50. All ads have space for pictures and dedications.
We can only guarantee you a spot in the yearbook if you complete, pay for, and submit your ad digitally by January 22nd, 2020. The yearbook staff cannot save spots in the yearbook for ads.
After Jan. 22, tribute prices will go up by 15%, but we will only sell ads after that date if space remains. We cannot change our page count after January 22nd, so we cannot guarantee there will be any ad space available to purchase after this date.
Here is some helpful information
1. Go to yearbookforever.com.
2. Type Sage Creek in the search box and then click on the link
3. There should be two shaded boxes. One blue to buy a yearbook and one grey for Yearbook Ads (you may need to scroll down). If you don’t see these two boxes, try using a different browser – it gets picky sometimes.
4. Click on Buy Senior Ad
5. You will have two choices: "Upload my Finished Ad" or "Design my Ad online"
No matter which option you choose, you will need the following things:
Finished Ad -
1. Create the ad any way you want! Uploading the finished product to the online program is as easy as adding an attachment to an email. You can google “senior ads” and many ideas will come up. If you don’t already have a design program, Canva.com is user friendly and the finished image can be downloaded as a PNG for print. (PDFs won’t upload to the yearbook program). There are sizes in inches below if this is your choice. Half page and Eighth page ads are in landscape orientation, Full and Quarter page sizes are portrait orientation.
The size (in inches) that the ads will be are as follows (measurements are approximate as the design program we use measures in picas).
Half Page = 7.66 wide by 5.33 long
Quarter = 4 wide by 5.33 long
Eighth = 4 wide by 2.66 long
You can also use this sizing information for creating your own ad. Remember to save at the highest dpi level possible, 300 dpi is great.
To create your ad, visit YearbookForever.com or click on the button below